- The Twee Revolution - James Parker - The Atlantic
- Hyperlapse, Instagram’s New App, Is Like a $15,000 Video Setup in Your Hand | Design | WIRED
- 9-Volt Nirvana - Radiolab
- Jobs Of The Future: Where They Are, How To Get Them | Fast Company | Business Innovation
- Red Hook’s Cutting-Edge Wireless Network - NYTimes.com
- The Denny city bike
- Why I’m Asking You Not to Use Laptops – Lingua Franca - Blogs - The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Violent confrontations: What a cop sees
- Patricia Lockwood, "Rape Joke"
- Documenting the Arrests of Journalists in Ferguson | Freedom of the Press Foundation
Category Archives: New York City
Destined for the MoMA Design Store!
[View the story "Bike Month About to begin" on Storify]
ITP’s end of semester show is all the rage at the moment. Been floating around playing with projects and taking some snapshots. More soon but here is a teaser courtesy of Meredith Hasson’s Video Mosiac And another courtesy of Nobuyuki … Continue reading