“We’ve got to make face-to-face time sacred, and we have to bring back the saying we used to hear all the time, and now never hear, ‘Look at me when I talk to you.”
- Violent confrontations: What a cop sees
- Patricia Lockwood, "Rape Joke"
- Documenting the Arrests of Journalists in Ferguson | Freedom of the Press Foundation
- Building Better S’mores, Inside Out Or In Pie Form «
- Last Call — Medium
- Do you want love or lust?
- Why We Care About Privacy - NYTimes.com
- A Year Without Privacy - NoahDyer.tv by Noah Dyer — Kickstarter
- No Bake Energy Bites | Gimme Some Oven
- We Experiment On Human Beings! « OkTrends