- Jobs Of The Future: Where They Are, How To Get Them | Fast Company | Business Innovation
- Red Hook’s Cutting-Edge Wireless Network - NYTimes.com
- The Denny city bike
- Why I’m Asking You Not to Use Laptops – Lingua Franca - Blogs - The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Violent confrontations: What a cop sees
- Patricia Lockwood, "Rape Joke"
- Documenting the Arrests of Journalists in Ferguson | Freedom of the Press Foundation
- Building Better S’mores, Inside Out Or In Pie Form «
- Last Call — Medium
- Do you want love or lust?
Category Archives: thoughts
Destined for the MoMA Design Store!
Almost a month ago, I was the lucky person who got to write The Listserve message of the day. In my message I talked about email and I asked people to respond in the hopes that I could engage people … Continue reading
Or as close as it gets in Abu Dhabi
[View the story "Bike Month About to begin" on Storify]
A few weeks ago, I was supposed to be on a panel about this two weeks ago. I got sick and couldn’t do it but I did a bunch of digging around/thinking about it. A friend just asked me why … Continue reading
The New York Times did a short writeup on the Whitman/Dia Passport performance that I have been working on. I’m putting together the system to transport the live video between each of the locations. We’ll be using bonded 3G connections … Continue reading
Microsoft-Nokia Hookup Leaves Symbian Devs Hanging | Gadget Lab | Wired.com. From a developer perspective, It’s too bad that Nokia didn’t go the Android direction and work on porting Qt over to Android.