- Engadget: PrimeSense demonstrates Capri 3D sensor on Nexus 10 (hands-on) - In the media, News - PrimeSense
- BBC News - Tisch school: Creative brains map a smarter future
- Naked Wordpress | The solution for designers who don't know Wordpress
- NYC Digital Humanities | a site for the NYC Digital Humanities community
- Amazon Elastic Transcoder
- [Android] Three ways to send data over bluetooth
- Develop | Augmented Reality - junaio… your mobile companion
- The Perfect Match by Ken Liu | Lightspeed Magazine
- Privacy Information
- Pictures of People Scanning QR-codes
- Secure me and my video
- What everyone should know about the human eye
- Aquapulse heart rate monitor finally ships, misses out on Michael Phelps fervor
- Happy Birthday NYCwiki
- App Developers Withdraw From U.S. As Patent Fears Reach 'Tipping Point'
- Shaw Cable's Netflix competitor bypasses bandwidth caps on its way to the TV
- software patents as farce
- Mobile Application Checks Brain Waves for Health Control. Really?
- Senators Ask Spy Chief: Are You Tracking Us Through Our iPhones?
- Apps for NYC
Category Archives: thoughts
Destined for the MoMA Design Store!
Almost a month ago, I was the lucky person who got to write The Listserve message of the day. In my message I talked about email and I asked people to respond in the hopes that I could engage people … Continue reading
Or as close as it gets in Abu Dhabi
[View the story "Bike Month About to begin" on Storify]
A few weeks ago, I was supposed to be on a panel about this two weeks ago. I got sick and couldn’t do it but I did a bunch of digging around/thinking about it. A friend just asked me why … Continue reading
The New York Times did a short writeup on the Whitman/Dia Passport performance that I have been working on. I’m putting together the system to transport the live video between each of the locations. We’ll be using bonded 3G connections … Continue reading
Microsoft-Nokia Hookup Leaves Symbian Devs Hanging | Gadget Lab | Wired.com. From a developer perspective, It’s too bad that Nokia didn’t go the Android direction and work on porting Qt over to Android.
I sincerely hope that New York State is smart enough to prevent this from being done here.