- A 21st-Century Migrant’s Essentials: Food, Shelter, Smartphone - The New York Times
- Michael Van Valkenburgh Associates, Inc.
- Rhizome | Art in Your Pocket 4: Net Art and Abstraction for the Small Screen
- The Creative Apocalypse That Wasn’t - The New York Times
- Accomable: Lessons From an Inspiring Start-Up - The New York Times
- Body as Interface with Xin Liu | eyebeam.org
- Brown Box - Radiolab
- What Eating 40 Teaspoons of Sugar a Day Can Do to You - NYTimes.com
- The Pencilsword: On a plate - The Wireless
- appear.in – one click video conversations
Category Archives: By-Pass The Media
Some time ago, I cut the cord.. disconnected from cable. Some time after that, I got rid of the antenna as well. I still watch television content, just not over the air or via cable; rather with a Mac Mini … Continue reading
This morning Dan pointed me to an article in Today’s NY Times about Nobody’s Watching. Nobody’s Watching is a sitcom in the form of a reality show about creating a sitcom. (A bit convoluted, no doubt). Nobody’s Watching is a … Continue reading
Wired News: Brave New World for Public Media
Democracy: Internet TV Now supports Linux..!
The Geography of Community Media | Mapping Access Amazing how many there are. What can be done with a network of this size?
MNN Events MNN, Manhattan’s Public Access Station is starting to offer video blogging classes. Here is the first: Going beyond the Channels: Vlogging as an alternative means of Distribution Wednesday March 1st, 2006, 6:30-8:30 pm Manhattan Neighborhood Network, Open Studio