- The Digital Economy
- Cloud9 - Your development environment, in the cloud
- AFFDEX - Affectiva
- Technology and Emotions | Roz Picard | TEDxSF - YouTube
- xkcd: Password Strength
- Blackout | A virtual glimpse into the lives of strangers by Specular — Kickstarter
- How Apple Is Giving Design A Bad Name
- Meet the Top Female Streamers on Twitch - Bloomberg Business
- About Cyborgology - Cyborgology
Category Archives: By-Pass The Media
Some time ago, I cut the cord.. disconnected from cable. Some time after that, I got rid of the antenna as well. I still watch television content, just not over the air or via cable; rather with a Mac Mini … Continue reading
This morning Dan pointed me to an article in Today’s NY Times about Nobody’s Watching. Nobody’s Watching is a sitcom in the form of a reality show about creating a sitcom. (A bit convoluted, no doubt). Nobody’s Watching is a … Continue reading
Wired News: Brave New World for Public Media
Democracy: Internet TV Now supports Linux..!
The Geography of Community Media | Mapping Access Amazing how many there are. What can be done with a network of this size?
MNN Events MNN, Manhattan’s Public Access Station is starting to offer video blogging classes. Here is the first: Going beyond the Channels: Vlogging as an alternative means of Distribution Wednesday March 1st, 2006, 6:30-8:30 pm Manhattan Neighborhood Network, Open Studio