- Objects of Intense Feeling: The Case of the Twitter API : Computational Culture
- NYC Taxi Trips Data from 2013 | Hacker News
- Electrek: Charge Forward
- The 9to5Mac Story: Seth Weintraub, Mark Gurman - Business Insider
- 'Siri, You're Stupid': Limitations of artificial intelligence baffle kids who expect more - The Digital Shift
- RIP: A Remix Manifesto
- OS X Mavericks: Using Apple's hidden Wi-Fi Diagnostics tool | Computerworld
- The Stream Finally Cracks the Dam of Cable TV - NYTimes.com
- The secure smartphone that won’t get you beaten with rubber hoses | Ars Technica
Category Archives: By-Pass The Media
Some time ago, I cut the cord.. disconnected from cable. Some time after that, I got rid of the antenna as well. I still watch television content, just not over the air or via cable; rather with a Mac Mini … Continue reading
This morning Dan pointed me to an article in Today’s NY Times about Nobody’s Watching. Nobody’s Watching is a sitcom in the form of a reality show about creating a sitcom. (A bit convoluted, no doubt). Nobody’s Watching is a … Continue reading
Wired News: Brave New World for Public Media
Democracy: Internet TV Now supports Linux..!
The Geography of Community Media | Mapping Access Amazing how many there are. What can be done with a network of this size?
MNN Events MNN, Manhattan’s Public Access Station is starting to offer video blogging classes. Here is the first: Going beyond the Channels: Vlogging as an alternative means of Distribution Wednesday March 1st, 2006, 6:30-8:30 pm Manhattan Neighborhood Network, Open Studio