- Naked Wordpress | The solution for designers who don't know Wordpress
- NYC Digital Humanities | a site for the NYC Digital Humanities community
- Amazon Elastic Transcoder
- [Android] Three ways to send data over bluetooth
- Develop | Augmented Reality - junaio… your mobile companion
- The Perfect Match by Ken Liu | Lightspeed Magazine
- Privacy Information
- Pictures of People Scanning QR-codes
- NYC DOTMAP PORTAL
- #21497 (Make uploads on XML-RPC resumable) – WordPress Trac
- Secure me and my video
- What everyone should know about the human eye
- Aquapulse heart rate monitor finally ships, misses out on Michael Phelps fervor
- Happy Birthday NYCwiki
- App Developers Withdraw From U.S. As Patent Fears Reach 'Tipping Point'
- Shaw Cable's Netflix competitor bypasses bandwidth caps on its way to the TV
- software patents as farce
- Mobile Application Checks Brain Waves for Health Control. Really?
- Senators Ask Spy Chief: Are You Tracking Us Through Our iPhones?
- Apps for NYC
Category Archives: Related to this Site
A few years ago, John Schimmel and I worked on an in-time commenting system for video. Specifically we made a WordPress Plugin that interfaced with the built-in WordPress commenting system including user authentication, spam prevention, and so on. Unfortunately, it … Continue reading →
One of my new students brought in a copy of my book in Chinese. I had no idea it was translated and available. Nice! Here it is on Amazon.cn
Interesting, I just got some comment spam on this post from January 2007: Networked Video in 10 Years : Networked Video == Parseable Video | Not sLop. In the post, I describe the proceedings from a breakout group at that year’s … Continue reading →
The piece that I helped Robert Whitman create is up on Creative Time. We had 90 or so callers send in video and make phone calls via a custom iPhone app, Android app and regular phone number over the … Continue reading →
Mobile Applications | AAM Media and Technology.
I am happy to report that the app I have been working on in collaboration with Witness and the Guardian Project is now available in the Android Market. The app, Obscura Cam is the outcome of the first phase of … Continue reading →
The source code download from Apress for my book, Pro Android Media is missing one of the examples from Chapter 6. Specifically it is the HTTP Audio Playlist Player. I just uploaded it: ProAndroidMediaCh6-HTTPAudioPlaylistPlayer.zip
Bryan at WITNESS put up a blog post concerning the app that I am working on along with other Guardian folks. The Secure Smart Camera App for Human Rights Video : Video For Change :: A WITNESS blog. It’s worth … Continue reading →
Just finished a day long workshop in San Francisco at Andevcon. It went well and hopefully the participants found it useful. Here are the slides and examples: Camera via Intent Custom Camera Custom Camera with Parameters Custom Audio Player Audio … Continue reading →