- A 21st-Century Migrant’s Essentials: Food, Shelter, Smartphone - The New York Times
- Michael Van Valkenburgh Associates, Inc.
- Rhizome | Art in Your Pocket 4: Net Art and Abstraction for the Small Screen
- The Creative Apocalypse That Wasn’t - The New York Times
- Accomable: Lessons From an Inspiring Start-Up - The New York Times
- Body as Interface with Xin Liu | eyebeam.org
- Brown Box - Radiolab
- What Eating 40 Teaspoons of Sugar a Day Can Do to You - NYTimes.com
- The Pencilsword: On a plate - The Wireless
- appear.in – one click video conversations
Category Archives: telephony
The app that I have been working on with folks from WITNESS and The Guardian Project has been announced! Announcing ObscuraCam v1 – Enhance Your Visual Privacy! | The Guardian Project.
A few weeks ago, I was supposed to be on a panel about this two weeks ago. I got sick and couldn’t do it but I did a bunch of digging around/thinking about it. A friend just asked me why … Continue reading
I am here at CMU in Pittsburgh at a conference called Mobile Art && Code. Great talks, great workshops, glad I came. I am doing a workshop called Interactive Telephony for New Media Arts, here is the full set of … Continue reading
While I expect Nielson to say that, what I didn’t expect was that they would show mobile viewing on par with internet viewing. That is certainly suspect and looking a bit more closely at their charts it makes more sense. … Continue reading
I was just interviewed for an upcoming book and one of the questions was: Fast forward 5 years into the future, can you paint me picture of the mobile world? Here is what I said: I am going to beg … Continue reading