- What happened to David Mery, the techy who was arrested as a terrorist in a London tube station because of his coat - Boing Boing
- WordPress › Extended API « WordPress Plugins
- Flutt.co.uk » Syndicate Out
- NYC SWIM
- iOS 7 massively expands Bluetooth support for smartwatches, fitness trackers, other devices | The Verge
- How Teaching English in Bolivia Sparked One Young Trep's Bankable Business Idea | YoungEntrepreneur.com
- Sony Opens Up The SmartWatch, Encourages Developers To Create Alternative Firmware
- Where on the Shelf Is...Nothing Lasts Forever? - Movie News | JoBlo.com
- Issue 42 - alogcat - logcat not displayed in jelly bean 4.1.1 - Android Log Viewer (logcat) Application - Google Project Hosting
- WebHome < MLT < MLT Framework
- Secure me and my video
- What everyone should know about the human eye
- Aquapulse heart rate monitor finally ships, misses out on Michael Phelps fervor
- Happy Birthday NYCwiki
- App Developers Withdraw From U.S. As Patent Fears Reach 'Tipping Point'
- Shaw Cable's Netflix competitor bypasses bandwidth caps on its way to the TV
- software patents as farce
- Mobile Application Checks Brain Waves for Health Control. Really?
- Senators Ask Spy Chief: Are You Tracking Us Through Our iPhones?
- Apps for NYC
Category Archives: telephony
The app that I have been working on with folks from WITNESS and The Guardian Project has been announced! Announcing ObscuraCam v1 – Enhance Your Visual Privacy! | The Guardian Project.
A few weeks ago, I was supposed to be on a panel about this two weeks ago. I got sick and couldn’t do it but I did a bunch of digging around/thinking about it. A friend just asked me why … Continue reading
I am here at CMU in Pittsburgh at a conference called Mobile Art && Code. Great talks, great workshops, glad I came. I am doing a workshop called Interactive Telephony for New Media Arts, here is the full set of … Continue reading
While I expect Nielson to say that, what I didn’t expect was that they would show mobile viewing on par with internet viewing. That is certainly suspect and looking a bit more closely at their charts it makes more sense. … Continue reading
I was just interviewed for an upcoming book and one of the questions was: Fast forward 5 years into the future, can you paint me picture of the mobile world? Here is what I said: I am going to beg … Continue reading