- Hyperlapse, Instagram’s New App, Is Like a $15,000 Video Setup in Your Hand | Design | WIRED
- 9-Volt Nirvana - Radiolab
- Jobs Of The Future: Where They Are, How To Get Them | Fast Company | Business Innovation
- Red Hook’s Cutting-Edge Wireless Network - NYTimes.com
- The Denny city bike
- Why I’m Asking You Not to Use Laptops – Lingua Franca - Blogs - The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Violent confrontations: What a cop sees
- Patricia Lockwood, "Rape Joke"
- Documenting the Arrests of Journalists in Ferguson | Freedom of the Press Foundation
- Building Better S’mores, Inside Out Or In Pie Form «
Category Archives: android
Having recently had a chance to get hacky with Google Glass, I put together an app that I have been wanting for quite a while. For now it is called Circular Buffer. Essentially it is a 15 to 20 circular … Continue reading
For the last little or should I say, long while I have been working on wrangling a solution for live streaming from Android that is both decent quality and extensible. For those of you interested, the litter in my GitHub … Continue reading
Krandni, students in my NYUAD mobile media course have developed a new musical Android app called abiano. It was developed in Processing and is a lot of fun to play with! Get it at Google Play
Dissidents And Party Animals Rejoice: The Photo Anonymizer App Can Help Hide You | Fast Company. Funny article from Fast Company about ObscuraCam
The app that I have been working on with folks from WITNESS and The Guardian Project has been announced! Announcing ObscuraCam v1 – Enhance Your Visual Privacy! | The Guardian Project.