- Research Blog: Inceptionism: Going Deeper into Neural Networks
- Hacking the Humanities - The New Yorker
- Intel® Integrated Native Developer Experience 2015 (Intel® INDE) | Intel® Developer Zone
- Command line interface for WordPress | WP-CLI
- Philmore Voicemail(TM), a Division of Philmore Productions(TM)
- Investing in the Awesome, No Strings Attached - The New York Times
- Chrome Experiments for Cardboard
- When Algorithms Discriminate - NYTimes.com
- Screen Addiction Is Taking a Toll on Children - NYTimes.com
Category Archives: General Comments
Is it just me or has NetFlix been going down hill lately? Almost every DVD has major playback issues due to scratches and so on..
Bubble 2 0 Fish And Dirty Words I am pretty sure that we are but it is a small fry bubble not a multi billion dollar bubble. Then again, these small innovative companies may just continue to be just that … Continue reading
Acacia to Acquire Patent Portfolios Branching out on from their Streaming patents to just about everything else. From the article: Among the acquired patents are those covering technology related to broadcast equipment, credit card receipt processing, peer to peer network … Continue reading
The Rise of “Worse is Better”
Yahoo! News – European Parliament agrees on software patents Once again, the Europeans show their progressive thinking and avoid the craziness going on here with some software patents.
Wired 11.10: VIEW New noun describing those who are atheists…
Wired News: JetBlue Shared Passenger Data I love JetBlue for their service, schedule and fares but I may think twice about traveling with them now.