- Episode 576: When Women Stopped Coding : Planet Money : NPR
- Neuron Inspired AI Resources
- Security Camera Defeated by Balloon
- Karen - an app that psychologically profiles you as you play by Blast Theory — Kickstarter
- Objects of Intense Feeling: The Case of the Twitter API : Computational Culture
- NYC Taxi Trips Data from 2013 | Hacker News
- Electrek: Charge Forward
- The 9to5Mac Story: Seth Weintraub, Mark Gurman - Business Insider
- 'Siri, You're Stupid': Limitations of artificial intelligence baffle kids who expect more - The Digital Shift
Category Archives: General Comments
Is it just me or has NetFlix been going down hill lately? Almost every DVD has major playback issues due to scratches and so on..
Bubble 2 0 Fish And Dirty Words I am pretty sure that we are but it is a small fry bubble not a multi billion dollar bubble. Then again, these small innovative companies may just continue to be just that … Continue reading
Acacia to Acquire Patent Portfolios Branching out on from their Streaming patents to just about everything else. From the article: Among the acquired patents are those covering technology related to broadcast equipment, credit card receipt processing, peer to peer network … Continue reading
The Rise of “Worse is Better”
Yahoo! News – European Parliament agrees on software patents Once again, the Europeans show their progressive thinking and avoid the craziness going on here with some software patents.
Wired 11.10: VIEW New noun describing those who are atheists…
Wired News: JetBlue Shared Passenger Data I love JetBlue for their service, schedule and fares but I may think twice about traveling with them now.