- Google To Bring Mobile-Friendly Factors To Search Ranking On April 21st
- John Oliver Goes Off On An Epic, Fact-Checked, Mic-Dropping Rant For 13 Minutes That You Need To See
- Clone army: Artist's 3D printable mask tricks facial recognition software - YouTube
- Google got it wrong. The open-office trend is destroying the workplace. - The Washington Post
- A Google Computer Can Teach Itself Games - NYTimes.com
- Motionographer Tintori and NABIL: Breaking your internets
- dirtytowels on Etsy
- Do Speed Cameras Make Streets Safer or Just Rake in Millions? Yes. - WNYC
- Julia Scher - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Selenium - Web Browser Automation
Category Archives: General Comments
Is it just me or has NetFlix been going down hill lately? Almost every DVD has major playback issues due to scratches and so on..
Bubble 2 0 Fish And Dirty Words I am pretty sure that we are but it is a small fry bubble not a multi billion dollar bubble. Then again, these small innovative companies may just continue to be just that … Continue reading
Acacia to Acquire Patent Portfolios Branching out on from their Streaming patents to just about everything else. From the article: Among the acquired patents are those covering technology related to broadcast equipment, credit card receipt processing, peer to peer network … Continue reading
The Rise of “Worse is Better”
Yahoo! News – European Parliament agrees on software patents Once again, the Europeans show their progressive thinking and avoid the craziness going on here with some software patents.
Wired 11.10: VIEW New noun describing those who are atheists…
Wired News: JetBlue Shared Passenger Data I love JetBlue for their service, schedule and fares but I may think twice about traveling with them now.