- The Digital Economy
- Cloud9 - Your development environment, in the cloud
- AFFDEX - Affectiva
- Technology and Emotions | Roz Picard | TEDxSF - YouTube
- xkcd: Password Strength
- Blackout | A virtual glimpse into the lives of strangers by Specular — Kickstarter
- How Apple Is Giving Design A Bad Name
- Meet the Top Female Streamers on Twitch - Bloomberg Business
- About Cyborgology - Cyborgology
Category Archives: General Comments
Is it just me or has NetFlix been going down hill lately? Almost every DVD has major playback issues due to scratches and so on..
Bubble 2 0 Fish And Dirty Words I am pretty sure that we are but it is a small fry bubble not a multi billion dollar bubble. Then again, these small innovative companies may just continue to be just that … Continue reading
Acacia to Acquire Patent Portfolios Branching out on from their Streaming patents to just about everything else. From the article: Among the acquired patents are those covering technology related to broadcast equipment, credit card receipt processing, peer to peer network … Continue reading
The Rise of “Worse is Better”
Yahoo! News – European Parliament agrees on software patents Once again, the Europeans show their progressive thinking and avoid the craziness going on here with some software patents.
Wired 11.10: VIEW New noun describing those who are atheists…
Wired News: JetBlue Shared Passenger Data I love JetBlue for their service, schedule and fares but I may think twice about traveling with them now.