- New Tech City: Inside Google X, The New Bell Labs - WNYC
- WearScript: JS with Batteries Included for Glass — WearScript .0.1.0 documentation
- Home · thecodepath/android_guides Wiki
- skrollr - parallax scrolling for the masses
- John Resig - HTML 5 data- Attributes
- Here’s everything you need to know about the Heartbleed web security flaw — Tech News and Analysis
- Centre for Social Innovation New York City
- Google to focus on portrait shots and effects with improved camera app
- William S. Burroughs quotes
- Third-world lessons for recycling phones - CNET
Category Archives: General Comments
Is it just me or has NetFlix been going down hill lately? Almost every DVD has major playback issues due to scratches and so on..
Bubble 2 0 Fish And Dirty Words I am pretty sure that we are but it is a small fry bubble not a multi billion dollar bubble. Then again, these small innovative companies may just continue to be just that … Continue reading
Acacia to Acquire Patent Portfolios Branching out on from their Streaming patents to just about everything else. From the article: Among the acquired patents are those covering technology related to broadcast equipment, credit card receipt processing, peer to peer network … Continue reading
The Rise of “Worse is Better”
Yahoo! News – European Parliament agrees on software patents Once again, the Europeans show their progressive thinking and avoid the craziness going on here with some software patents.
Wired 11.10: VIEW New noun describing those who are atheists…
Wired News: JetBlue Shared Passenger Data I love JetBlue for their service, schedule and fares but I may think twice about traveling with them now.