- IBM Tries an Unproven Brain-Inspired Approach to Machine Learning from Palm Founder, Jeff Hawkins | MIT Technology Review
- ShoutKey | Home
- Keeping your car safe from electronic theives
- Everything We Know About the Stingray, the Cops' Favorite Cell Phone Tracking Tool | VICE | United Kingdom
- Solo Smart Drone | 3DR | Drone & UAV Technology
- Charles Web Debugging Proxy • HTTP Monitor / HTTP Proxy / HTTPS & SSL Proxy / Reverse Proxy
- mitmproxy - home
- Reverse-engineering the Kayak app with mitmproxy | Shubhro Saha
- Absolute Horizontal And Vertical Centering In CSS - Smashing Magazine
- Monohm Inc. The New Necessities™ ~ Runcible
Category Archives: General Comments
Is it just me or has NetFlix been going down hill lately? Almost every DVD has major playback issues due to scratches and so on..
Bubble 2 0 Fish And Dirty Words I am pretty sure that we are but it is a small fry bubble not a multi billion dollar bubble. Then again, these small innovative companies may just continue to be just that … Continue reading
Acacia to Acquire Patent Portfolios Branching out on from their Streaming patents to just about everything else. From the article: Among the acquired patents are those covering technology related to broadcast equipment, credit card receipt processing, peer to peer network … Continue reading
The Rise of “Worse is Better”
Yahoo! News – European Parliament agrees on software patents Once again, the Europeans show their progressive thinking and avoid the craziness going on here with some software patents.
Wired 11.10: VIEW New noun describing those who are atheists…
Wired News: JetBlue Shared Passenger Data I love JetBlue for their service, schedule and fares but I may think twice about traveling with them now.