- Beacons in New York City Phone Booths Track Smartphone User Location | Vanity Fair
- Phone Use for Photos and Videos Is Increasing, Report Finds - NYTimes.com
- How One Boy With Autism Became BFF With Apple’s Siri - NYTimes.com
- The Inspection House | Coach House Books
- Tails - About
- The Hypercard Legacy — Medium
- Public NYC Taxicab Database Lets You See How Celebrities Tip
- Report Reveals Wider Tracking of Mail in U.S. - NYTimes.com
- PODCAST #42: Peeping Mom | The Longest Shortest Time
- Home - Virtual Therapy Connect - Online Therapy Video Sessions
Category Archives: General Comments
Is it just me or has NetFlix been going down hill lately? Almost every DVD has major playback issues due to scratches and so on..
Bubble 2 0 Fish And Dirty Words I am pretty sure that we are but it is a small fry bubble not a multi billion dollar bubble. Then again, these small innovative companies may just continue to be just that … Continue reading
Acacia to Acquire Patent Portfolios Branching out on from their Streaming patents to just about everything else. From the article: Among the acquired patents are those covering technology related to broadcast equipment, credit card receipt processing, peer to peer network … Continue reading
The Rise of “Worse is Better”
Yahoo! News – European Parliament agrees on software patents Once again, the Europeans show their progressive thinking and avoid the craziness going on here with some software patents.
Wired 11.10: VIEW New noun describing those who are atheists…
Wired News: JetBlue Shared Passenger Data I love JetBlue for their service, schedule and fares but I may think twice about traveling with them now.