- International Journal of Performance Arts and Digital Media | CALL FOR PAPERS: Surveillance Technologies in Performance | Explore Taylor & Francis Online
- Multimedia Projects Workshop: Tisch School of the Arts at NYU
- Lantern: One Device, Free Data From Space Forever | Indiegogo
- A Brief Look at Texting and the Internet in Film on Vimeo
- Crowd funding gets wacky
- A New Challenge for ITP | Karl Ward
- You Might Not Need jQuery
- TwitchPlaysPokemon - Twitch
- The Great Fish Race
Category Archives: General Comments
Is it just me or has NetFlix been going down hill lately? Almost every DVD has major playback issues due to scratches and so on..
Bubble 2 0 Fish And Dirty Words I am pretty sure that we are but it is a small fry bubble not a multi billion dollar bubble. Then again, these small innovative companies may just continue to be just that … Continue reading
Acacia to Acquire Patent Portfolios Branching out on from their Streaming patents to just about everything else. From the article: Among the acquired patents are those covering technology related to broadcast equipment, credit card receipt processing, peer to peer network … Continue reading
The Rise of “Worse is Better”
Yahoo! News – European Parliament agrees on software patents Once again, the Europeans show their progressive thinking and avoid the craziness going on here with some software patents.
Wired 11.10: VIEW New noun describing those who are atheists…
Wired News: JetBlue Shared Passenger Data I love JetBlue for their service, schedule and fares but I may think twice about traveling with them now.