- The Light Phone Is The Anti-Smartphone | TechCrunch
- New Tobii Glasses 2 wearable eye tracking for real-world research
- Live-streaming apps Persicope, Meerkat gain mass popularity | Video | Reuters.com
- The Future of Food Data: Toward Transparency, Personalized Design, & Re-Thinking the Concept of a ‘F — Medium
- Stephen Wolfram Blog : The Personal Analytics of My Life
- The Lives of Congress
Category Archives: General Comments
Is it just me or has NetFlix been going down hill lately? Almost every DVD has major playback issues due to scratches and so on..
Bubble 2 0 Fish And Dirty Words I am pretty sure that we are but it is a small fry bubble not a multi billion dollar bubble. Then again, these small innovative companies may just continue to be just that … Continue reading
Acacia to Acquire Patent Portfolios Branching out on from their Streaming patents to just about everything else. From the article: Among the acquired patents are those covering technology related to broadcast equipment, credit card receipt processing, peer to peer network … Continue reading
The Rise of “Worse is Better”
Yahoo! News – European Parliament agrees on software patents Once again, the Europeans show their progressive thinking and avoid the craziness going on here with some software patents.
Wired 11.10: VIEW New noun describing those who are atheists…
Wired News: JetBlue Shared Passenger Data I love JetBlue for their service, schedule and fares but I may think twice about traveling with them now.