- Welcome | vcemo
- OpenNI 2 Downloads and Documentation | The Structure Sensor
- Picking Your Car’s Computerized Brain - NYTimes.com
- Mattel Pulls Sexist Barbie Book “I Can Be A Computer Engineer” Off Amazon | TechCrunch
- This Robot Could Make Creating New Life Forms As Easy As Coding An App | WIRED
- "Puppet Parade" Uses Kinect To Create High-Tech Shadow Puppets | Co.Design | business design
- Gartner's 2014 Hype Cycle for Emerging Technologies Maps the Journey to Digital Business
- Penflip - collaborative writing and version control
- Gertie the Dinosaur - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Category Archives: General Comments
Is it just me or has NetFlix been going down hill lately? Almost every DVD has major playback issues due to scratches and so on..
Bubble 2 0 Fish And Dirty Words I am pretty sure that we are but it is a small fry bubble not a multi billion dollar bubble. Then again, these small innovative companies may just continue to be just that … Continue reading
Acacia to Acquire Patent Portfolios Branching out on from their Streaming patents to just about everything else. From the article: Among the acquired patents are those covering technology related to broadcast equipment, credit card receipt processing, peer to peer network … Continue reading
The Rise of “Worse is Better”
Yahoo! News – European Parliament agrees on software patents Once again, the Europeans show their progressive thinking and avoid the craziness going on here with some software patents.
Wired 11.10: VIEW New noun describing those who are atheists…
Wired News: JetBlue Shared Passenger Data I love JetBlue for their service, schedule and fares but I may think twice about traveling with them now.