- RePhone Kit - World's First Open Source and Modular Phone by Seeed — Kickstarter
- Amazon.com: Gl.iNet Smart Router, Openwrt, 3g Modem, Tor, Mobile App Control, 16M Flash: Computers & Accessories
- The Inside Story Behind MS08-067 - Defender Mindset - Site Home - TechNet Blogs
- Stop Googling. Let’s Talk. - NYTimes.com
- Basic Inverse Kinematics | Gerrit van Huyssteen
- Barbie Says Hello, and About 8,000 Other Things - The Brian Lehrer Show - WNYC
- Digital Puppetry: Guidelines and Best Practices for Creative Technologists on Vimeo
- Seth Hunter | Fluid Interfaces | MIT
- Beyond Technology: Children's Learning in the Age of Digital Culture - David Buckingham - Google Books
Category Archives: General Comments
Is it just me or has NetFlix been going down hill lately? Almost every DVD has major playback issues due to scratches and so on..
Bubble 2 0 Fish And Dirty Words I am pretty sure that we are but it is a small fry bubble not a multi billion dollar bubble. Then again, these small innovative companies may just continue to be just that … Continue reading
Acacia to Acquire Patent Portfolios Branching out on from their Streaming patents to just about everything else. From the article: Among the acquired patents are those covering technology related to broadcast equipment, credit card receipt processing, peer to peer network … Continue reading
The Rise of “Worse is Better”
Yahoo! News – European Parliament agrees on software patents Once again, the Europeans show their progressive thinking and avoid the craziness going on here with some software patents.
Wired 11.10: VIEW New noun describing those who are atheists…
Wired News: JetBlue Shared Passenger Data I love JetBlue for their service, schedule and fares but I may think twice about traveling with them now.