- Why Do Cyclists Ignore Red Lights?: Gothamist
- Hong Kong Protesters Flock to Off-Grid Messaging App - NYTimes.com
- A public apology – on screwing up by not questioning assumptions – my talk at #BIF10 | ... My heart’s in Accra
- Log In
- How to Protect your Server Against the Shellshock Bash Vulnerability | DigitalOcean
- Brain Scans Reveal Gray Matter Differences in Media Multitaskers | Neuroscience News Research Articles | Neuroscience Social Network
- What To Do If You Get Hit By A Car While Biking In NYC: Gothamist
- DWD at ITP 2014 Syllabus
- Civilian Complaint Review Board - Contact CCRB
Category Archives: General Comments
Is it just me or has NetFlix been going down hill lately? Almost every DVD has major playback issues due to scratches and so on..
Bubble 2 0 Fish And Dirty Words I am pretty sure that we are but it is a small fry bubble not a multi billion dollar bubble. Then again, these small innovative companies may just continue to be just that … Continue reading
Acacia to Acquire Patent Portfolios Branching out on from their Streaming patents to just about everything else. From the article: Among the acquired patents are those covering technology related to broadcast equipment, credit card receipt processing, peer to peer network … Continue reading
The Rise of “Worse is Better”
Yahoo! News – European Parliament agrees on software patents Once again, the Europeans show their progressive thinking and avoid the craziness going on here with some software patents.
Wired 11.10: VIEW New noun describing those who are atheists…
Wired News: JetBlue Shared Passenger Data I love JetBlue for their service, schedule and fares but I may think twice about traveling with them now.