- Forensic scientist identifies suspicious 'back doors' running on every iOS device | ZDNet
- Google's New Moonshot Project: the Human Body - WSJ
- The Web never forgets: Persistent tracking mechanisms in the wild
- RecordRTC: WebRTC audio/video recording ® Muaz Khan
- Log In
- Drones on a different mission
- MindRDR Is A Google Glass App You Control With Your Thoughts
- CITIZEN EVIDENCE LAB | Turning Citizen Media Into Citizen Evidence: Authentication Techniques For Human Rights Researchers
- Is This For Real? How InformaCam Improves Verification of Mobile Media Files | WITNESS BlogWITNESS Blog
- A Lost Comedic Masterpiece from 1984 : The New Yorker
Category Archives: General Comments
Is it just me or has NetFlix been going down hill lately? Almost every DVD has major playback issues due to scratches and so on..
Bubble 2 0 Fish And Dirty Words I am pretty sure that we are but it is a small fry bubble not a multi billion dollar bubble. Then again, these small innovative companies may just continue to be just that … Continue reading
Acacia to Acquire Patent Portfolios Branching out on from their Streaming patents to just about everything else. From the article: Among the acquired patents are those covering technology related to broadcast equipment, credit card receipt processing, peer to peer network … Continue reading
The Rise of “Worse is Better”
Yahoo! News – European Parliament agrees on software patents Once again, the Europeans show their progressive thinking and avoid the craziness going on here with some software patents.
Wired 11.10: VIEW New noun describing those who are atheists…
Wired News: JetBlue Shared Passenger Data I love JetBlue for their service, schedule and fares but I may think twice about traveling with them now.