- Jobs Of The Future: Where They Are, How To Get Them | Fast Company | Business Innovation
- Red Hook’s Cutting-Edge Wireless Network - NYTimes.com
- The Denny city bike
- Why I’m Asking You Not to Use Laptops – Lingua Franca - Blogs - The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Violent confrontations: What a cop sees
- Patricia Lockwood, "Rape Joke"
- Documenting the Arrests of Journalists in Ferguson | Freedom of the Press Foundation
- Building Better S’mores, Inside Out Or In Pie Form «
- Last Call — Medium
- Do you want love or lust?
Category Archives: Art(Ware)
Nice article in the Times about Whitman’s latest piece. I built and ran the video network that connected the two locations for the performance. Scenes from each location were transmitted and shown live in the other location. Robert Whitman’s ‘Passport,’ … Continue reading
ITP’s end of semester show is all the rage at the moment. Been floating around playing with projects and taking some snapshots. More soon but here is a teaser courtesy of Meredith Hasson’s Video Mosiac And another courtesy of Nobuyuki … Continue reading
Wired News: Artists Burnish RFID’s Image Go Meghan: A far cry from Big Brother scenarios, RFID technology has recently become a medium for artists like Meghan Trainor, whose work offers a glimpse of a future in which computers will be … Continue reading
I/O Brush: The World as the Palette This is a great idea! A video paint brush that uses colors, shapes and movement from the real world. Checkout the video at: http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=vwl98dU0kY8 From the site: I/O Brush is a new drawing … Continue reading
Lode’s Computer Graphics Tutorial I found this while searching for Java based convolution filter techniques. Turns out to be a great resource.
META[CC] -Main From the site: META[CC] seeks to create an open forum for real time discussion, commentary, and cross-refrencing of electronic news and televised media. By combining strategies employed in web-based discussion forums, blogs , tele-text subtitling, on-demand video streaming, … Continue reading
local report: home For those of you wondering what I have been up to for the past month or so, here is your answer: Called, Whitman Local Report, this is a performance piece utilizing mobile phones to create a montage … Continue reading
Processing 1.0 (BETA)