- International Journal of Performance Arts and Digital Media | CALL FOR PAPERS: Surveillance Technologies in Performance | Explore Taylor & Francis Online
- Multimedia Projects Workshop: Tisch School of the Arts at NYU
- Lantern: One Device, Free Data From Space Forever | Indiegogo
- A Brief Look at Texting and the Internet in Film on Vimeo
- Crowd funding gets wacky
- A New Challenge for ITP | Karl Ward
- You Might Not Need jQuery
- TwitchPlaysPokemon - Twitch
- The Great Fish Race
Category Archives: Development
For the last little or should I say, long while I have been working on wrangling a solution for live streaming from Android that is both decent quality and extensible. For those of you interested, the litter in my GitHub … Continue reading
Wirecast is truly a studio in a box. It has a great support for multiple cameras, mixing live and recorded sources, graphic overlays and so on. Recent versions even allow you to bring in live feeds from IP cameras including … Continue reading
The app that I have been working on with folks from WITNESS and The Guardian Project has been announced! Announcing ObscuraCam v1 – Enhance Your Visual Privacy! | The Guardian Project.
Microsoft-Nokia Hookup Leaves Symbian Devs Hanging | Gadget Lab | Wired.com. From a developer perspective, It’s too bad that Nokia didn’t go the Android direction and work on porting Qt over to Android.