- JCodec - Home
- Augmented Traffic Control: A tool to simulate network conditions | Engineering Blog | Facebook Code
- Finland Does It Again--Abolishing Content This Time #FuturesED | HASTAC
- Online ‘Swatting’ Becomes a Hazard for Popular Video Gamers and Police Responders - NYTimes.com
- New model suggests the Big Bang never occurred
- Log In
- Computing CSS matrix3d transforms | Franklin Ta
- 13 things you need to know about the FCC's Net neutrality regulation - CNET
Category Archives: Development
For the last little or should I say, long while I have been working on wrangling a solution for live streaming from Android that is both decent quality and extensible. For those of you interested, the litter in my GitHub … Continue reading
Wirecast is truly a studio in a box. It has a great support for multiple cameras, mixing live and recorded sources, graphic overlays and so on. Recent versions even allow you to bring in live feeds from IP cameras including … Continue reading
The app that I have been working on with folks from WITNESS and The Guardian Project has been announced! Announcing ObscuraCam v1 – Enhance Your Visual Privacy! | The Guardian Project.
Microsoft-Nokia Hookup Leaves Symbian Devs Hanging | Gadget Lab | Wired.com. From a developer perspective, It’s too bad that Nokia didn’t go the Android direction and work on porting Qt over to Android.