- Security Researchers Find a Way to Hack Cars - NYTimes.com
- Research Blog: Inceptionism: Going Deeper into Neural Networks
- Hacking the Humanities - The New Yorker
- Intel® Integrated Native Developer Experience 2015 (Intel® INDE) | Intel® Developer Zone
- Philmore Voicemail(TM), a Division of Philmore Productions(TM)
- Investing in the Awesome, No Strings Attached - The New York Times
- Chrome Experiments for Cardboard
- When Algorithms Discriminate - NYTimes.com
- Screen Addiction Is Taking a Toll on Children - NYTimes.com
Category Archives: Development
For the last little or should I say, long while I have been working on wrangling a solution for live streaming from Android that is both decent quality and extensible. For those of you interested, the litter in my GitHub … Continue reading
Wirecast is truly a studio in a box. It has a great support for multiple cameras, mixing live and recorded sources, graphic overlays and so on. Recent versions even allow you to bring in live feeds from IP cameras including … Continue reading
The app that I have been working on with folks from WITNESS and The Guardian Project has been announced! Announcing ObscuraCam v1 – Enhance Your Visual Privacy! | The Guardian Project.
Microsoft-Nokia Hookup Leaves Symbian Devs Hanging | Gadget Lab | Wired.com. From a developer perspective, It’s too bad that Nokia didn’t go the Android direction and work on porting Qt over to Android.