- Welcome | vcemo
- OpenNI 2 Downloads and Documentation | The Structure Sensor
- Picking Your Car’s Computerized Brain - NYTimes.com
- Mattel Pulls Sexist Barbie Book “I Can Be A Computer Engineer” Off Amazon | TechCrunch
- This Robot Could Make Creating New Life Forms As Easy As Coding An App | WIRED
- "Puppet Parade" Uses Kinect To Create High-Tech Shadow Puppets | Co.Design | business design
- Gartner's 2014 Hype Cycle for Emerging Technologies Maps the Journey to Digital Business
- Penflip - collaborative writing and version control
- Gertie the Dinosaur - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Category Archives: Development
For the last little or should I say, long while I have been working on wrangling a solution for live streaming from Android that is both decent quality and extensible. For those of you interested, the litter in my GitHub … Continue reading
Wirecast is truly a studio in a box. It has a great support for multiple cameras, mixing live and recorded sources, graphic overlays and so on. Recent versions even allow you to bring in live feeds from IP cameras including … Continue reading
The app that I have been working on with folks from WITNESS and The Guardian Project has been announced! Announcing ObscuraCam v1 – Enhance Your Visual Privacy! | The Guardian Project.
Microsoft-Nokia Hookup Leaves Symbian Devs Hanging | Gadget Lab | Wired.com. From a developer perspective, It’s too bad that Nokia didn’t go the Android direction and work on porting Qt over to Android.