- Home - Virtual Therapy Connect - Online Therapy Video Sessions
- TinyCircuits - Maker of Tiny, Open Source Circuits. Akron, Ohio.
- Facebook Unveils Its Own Anonymous App | Re/code
- Episode 576: When Women Stopped Coding : Planet Money : NPR
- Neuron Inspired AI Resources
- Security Camera Defeated by Balloon
- Karen - an app that psychologically profiles you as you play by Blast Theory — Kickstarter
- Objects of Intense Feeling: The Case of the Twitter API : Computational Culture
- NYC Taxi Trips Data from 2013 | Hacker News
Category Archives: School
Krandni, students in my NYUAD mobile media course have developed a new musical Android app called abiano. It was developed in Processing and is a lot of fun to play with! Get it at Google Play
ITP’s end of semester show is all the rage at the moment. Been floating around playing with projects and taking some snapshots. More soon but here is a teaser courtesy of Meredith Hasson’s Video Mosiac And another courtesy of Nobuyuki … Continue reading
I just caught the first two episodes of Tech Trek TV. It is a weekly series being created by a couple of ITP students (Caleb Clark, Anh Nguyen and Rucyl Mills). It gives a nice glimpse into ITP and the … Continue reading
In my continuing adventures as an adjunct professor at NYU’s Interactive Telecommunications Program, I taught a new course last semester entitled “Redial: Interactive Telephony“. The purpose of the course was to utilize emerging telephony technologies, concepts and services such as … Continue reading
* popularity dialer Go Jenny and Cory, go! “Have you ever been in a situation where you wished your cell phone would ring? Maybe you wanted to look extra important or popular on that hot date. Or maybe you just … Continue reading
Spark Fun Electronics: Serial Video Display Board A little bit like the PICTV project I worked on at ITP back in the day. I love Sparkfun..! Thanks Jeff.