- Violent confrontations: What a cop sees
- Patricia Lockwood, "Rape Joke"
- Documenting the Arrests of Journalists in Ferguson | Freedom of the Press Foundation
- Building Better S’mores, Inside Out Or In Pie Form «
- Last Call — Medium
- Do you want love or lust?
- Why We Care About Privacy - NYTimes.com
- A Year Without Privacy - NoahDyer.tv by Noah Dyer — Kickstarter
- No Bake Energy Bites | Gimme Some Oven
- We Experiment On Human Beings! « OkTrends
Category Archives: School
Krandni, students in my NYUAD mobile media course have developed a new musical Android app called abiano. It was developed in Processing and is a lot of fun to play with! Get it at Google Play
ITP’s end of semester show is all the rage at the moment. Been floating around playing with projects and taking some snapshots. More soon but here is a teaser courtesy of Meredith Hasson’s Video Mosiac And another courtesy of Nobuyuki … Continue reading
I just caught the first two episodes of Tech Trek TV. It is a weekly series being created by a couple of ITP students (Caleb Clark, Anh Nguyen and Rucyl Mills). It gives a nice glimpse into ITP and the … Continue reading
In my continuing adventures as an adjunct professor at NYU’s Interactive Telecommunications Program, I taught a new course last semester entitled “Redial: Interactive Telephony“. The purpose of the course was to utilize emerging telephony technologies, concepts and services such as … Continue reading
* popularity dialer Go Jenny and Cory, go! “Have you ever been in a situation where you wished your cell phone would ring? Maybe you wanted to look extra important or popular on that hot date. Or maybe you just … Continue reading
Spark Fun Electronics: Serial Video Display Board A little bit like the PICTV project I worked on at ITP back in the day. I love Sparkfun..! Thanks Jeff.