- What happened to David Mery, the techy who was arrested as a terrorist in a London tube station because of his coat - Boing Boing
- WordPress › Extended API « WordPress Plugins
- Flutt.co.uk » Syndicate Out
- NYC SWIM
- iOS 7 massively expands Bluetooth support for smartwatches, fitness trackers, other devices | The Verge
- How Teaching English in Bolivia Sparked One Young Trep's Bankable Business Idea | YoungEntrepreneur.com
- Sony Opens Up The SmartWatch, Encourages Developers To Create Alternative Firmware
- Where on the Shelf Is...Nothing Lasts Forever? - Movie News | JoBlo.com
- Issue 42 - alogcat - logcat not displayed in jelly bean 4.1.1 - Android Log Viewer (logcat) Application - Google Project Hosting
- WebHome < MLT < MLT Framework
- Secure me and my video
- What everyone should know about the human eye
- Aquapulse heart rate monitor finally ships, misses out on Michael Phelps fervor
- Happy Birthday NYCwiki
- App Developers Withdraw From U.S. As Patent Fears Reach 'Tipping Point'
- Shaw Cable's Netflix competitor bypasses bandwidth caps on its way to the TV
- software patents as farce
- Mobile Application Checks Brain Waves for Health Control. Really?
- Senators Ask Spy Chief: Are You Tracking Us Through Our iPhones?
- Apps for NYC
Category Archives: School
Krandni, students in my NYUAD mobile media course have developed a new musical Android app called abiano. It was developed in Processing and is a lot of fun to play with! Get it at Google Play
ITP’s end of semester show is all the rage at the moment. Been floating around playing with projects and taking some snapshots. More soon but here is a teaser courtesy of Meredith Hasson’s Video Mosiac And another courtesy of Nobuyuki … Continue reading
I just caught the first two episodes of Tech Trek TV. It is a weekly series being created by a couple of ITP students (Caleb Clark, Anh Nguyen and Rucyl Mills). It gives a nice glimpse into ITP and the … Continue reading
In my continuing adventures as an adjunct professor at NYU’s Interactive Telecommunications Program, I taught a new course last semester entitled “Redial: Interactive Telephony“. The purpose of the course was to utilize emerging telephony technologies, concepts and services such as … Continue reading
* popularity dialer Go Jenny and Cory, go! “Have you ever been in a situation where you wished your cell phone would ring? Maybe you wanted to look extra important or popular on that hot date. Or maybe you just … Continue reading
Spark Fun Electronics: Serial Video Display Board A little bit like the PICTV project I worked on at ITP back in the day. I love Sparkfun..! Thanks Jeff.