- PowerUp 3.0 - Smartphone Controlled Paper Airplane by Shai Goitein — Kickstarter
- Google Ngram Viewer
- nanoStream - High Quality Video Encoding and Streaming to Flash and other Media Servers
- Meatspace chat: your 2 seconds of fame.
- videoconverter.js - Convert Videos In Your Web Browser
- Opt out of global data surveillance programs like PRISM, XKeyscore, and Tempora - PRISM Break
- How Antisec Died — Notes from a Strange World — Medium
- Open Rights Group - What mobile internet filtering tells us about porn blocks
- How one school turned homework on its head with 'flipped' instruction | PBS NewsHour
- PebbleCam - Watch and Control Your iPhone's Camera on Your Pebble
Tag Archives: mobile
A few weeks ago, I was supposed to be on a panel about this two weeks ago. I got sick and couldn’t do it but I did a bunch of digging around/thinking about it. A friend just asked me why … Continue reading
I’ll be teaching a workshop at AnDeCon in March: Developing Media Applications on Android Learn how to harness the Android’s media capture and playback capabilities in your applications. In this class, we will examine Android’s capabilities for developing applications that … Continue reading
While I expect Nielson to say that, what I didn’t expect was that they would show mobile viewing on par with internet viewing. That is certainly suspect and looking a bit more closely at their charts it makes more sense. … Continue reading
test post from my iPhone using WordPress.. Very nice!