- Red Hook’s Cutting-Edge Wireless Network - NYTimes.com
- The Denny city bike
- Why I’m Asking You Not to Use Laptops – Lingua Franca - Blogs - The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Violent confrontations: What a cop sees
- Patricia Lockwood, "Rape Joke"
- Documenting the Arrests of Journalists in Ferguson | Freedom of the Press Foundation
- Building Better S’mores, Inside Out Or In Pie Form «
- Last Call — Medium
- Do you want love or lust?
- Why We Care About Privacy - NYTimes.com
Tag Archives: mobile
A few weeks ago, I was supposed to be on a panel about this two weeks ago. I got sick and couldn’t do it but I did a bunch of digging around/thinking about it. A friend just asked me why … Continue reading
I’ll be teaching a workshop at AnDeCon in March: Developing Media Applications on Android Learn how to harness the Android’s media capture and playback capabilities in your applications. In this class, we will examine Android’s capabilities for developing applications that … Continue reading
While I expect Nielson to say that, what I didn’t expect was that they would show mobile viewing on par with internet viewing. That is certainly suspect and looking a bit more closely at their charts it makes more sense. … Continue reading
test post from my iPhone using WordPress.. Very nice!