- Freakonomics » Who Runs the Internet? A Freakonomics Radio Rebroadcast
- The Twee Revolution - James Parker - The Atlantic
- Hyperlapse, Instagram’s New App, Is Like a $15,000 Video Setup in Your Hand | Design | WIRED
- 9-Volt Nirvana - Radiolab
- Jobs Of The Future: Where They Are, How To Get Them | Fast Company | Business Innovation
- Red Hook’s Cutting-Edge Wireless Network - NYTimes.com
- The Denny city bike
- Why I’m Asking You Not to Use Laptops – Lingua Franca - Blogs - The Chronicle of Higher Education
Category Archives: Art
Destined for the MoMA Design Store!
Nice article in the Times about Whitman’s latest piece. I built and ran the video network that connected the two locations for the performance. Scenes from each location were transmitted and shown live in the other location. Robert Whitman’s ‘Passport,’ … Continue reading
ITP’s end of semester show is all the rage at the moment. Been floating around playing with projects and taking some snapshots. More soon but here is a teaser courtesy of Meredith Hasson’s Video Mosiac And another courtesy of Nobuyuki … Continue reading
Rhona Gorvy, South African Artist Beautiful and haunting works.. Nice job Daniel..
artnet Magazine – Technical Knock-outs Dorkbot, “Superlowrez” at vertexList and “Dewanatron” at Pierogi. From the article: For the show, vertexList brought aboard eight artists, among them the stalwarts of the Brooklyn art scene: Joe Amrhein, Brian Conley, Matt Freedman, Kristin … Continue reading
wwwSomnambulator I love it..!