- A 21st-Century Migrant’s Essentials: Food, Shelter, Smartphone - The New York Times
- Michael Van Valkenburgh Associates, Inc.
- Rhizome | Art in Your Pocket 4: Net Art and Abstraction for the Small Screen
- The Creative Apocalypse That Wasn’t - The New York Times
- Accomable: Lessons From an Inspiring Start-Up - The New York Times
- Body as Interface with Xin Liu | eyebeam.org
- Brown Box - Radiolab
- What Eating 40 Teaspoons of Sugar a Day Can Do to You - NYTimes.com
- The Pencilsword: On a plate - The Wireless
- appear.in – one click video conversations
Category Archives: Art
Destined for the MoMA Design Store!
Nice article in the Times about Whitman’s latest piece. I built and ran the video network that connected the two locations for the performance. Scenes from each location were transmitted and shown live in the other location. Robert Whitman’s ‘Passport,’ … Continue reading
ITP’s end of semester show is all the rage at the moment. Been floating around playing with projects and taking some snapshots. More soon but here is a teaser courtesy of Meredith Hasson’s Video Mosiac And another courtesy of Nobuyuki … Continue reading
Rhona Gorvy, South African Artist Beautiful and haunting works.. Nice job Daniel..
artnet Magazine – Technical Knock-outs Dorkbot, “Superlowrez” at vertexList and “Dewanatron” at Pierogi. From the article: For the show, vertexList brought aboard eight artists, among them the stalwarts of the Brooklyn art scene: Joe Amrhein, Brian Conley, Matt Freedman, Kristin … Continue reading
wwwSomnambulator I love it..!