- Throwing a Curve at Smartphone Design: — Moto X — Medium
- What Would Body Cameras Do? — Medium
- International Journal of Performance Arts and Digital Media | CALL FOR PAPERS: Surveillance Technologies in Performance | Explore Taylor & Francis Online
- Multimedia Projects Workshop: Tisch School of the Arts at NYU
- Lantern: One Device, Free Data From Space Forever | Indiegogo
- A Brief Look at Texting and the Internet in Film on Vimeo
- Crowd funding gets wacky
- A New Challenge for ITP | Karl Ward
- You Might Not Need jQuery
- TwitchPlaysPokemon - Twitch
Category Archives: Art
Destined for the MoMA Design Store!
Nice article in the Times about Whitman’s latest piece. I built and ran the video network that connected the two locations for the performance. Scenes from each location were transmitted and shown live in the other location. Robert Whitman’s ‘Passport,’ … Continue reading
ITP’s end of semester show is all the rage at the moment. Been floating around playing with projects and taking some snapshots. More soon but here is a teaser courtesy of Meredith Hasson’s Video Mosiac And another courtesy of Nobuyuki … Continue reading
Rhona Gorvy, South African Artist Beautiful and haunting works.. Nice job Daniel..
artnet Magazine – Technical Knock-outs Dorkbot, “Superlowrez” at vertexList and “Dewanatron” at Pierogi. From the article: For the show, vertexList brought aboard eight artists, among them the stalwarts of the Brooklyn art scene: Joe Amrhein, Brian Conley, Matt Freedman, Kristin … Continue reading
wwwSomnambulator I love it..!