- Home - Virtual Therapy Connect - Online Therapy Video Sessions
- TinyCircuits - Maker of Tiny, Open Source Circuits. Akron, Ohio.
- Facebook Unveils Its Own Anonymous App | Re/code
- Episode 576: When Women Stopped Coding : Planet Money : NPR
- Neuron Inspired AI Resources
- Security Camera Defeated by Balloon
- Karen - an app that psychologically profiles you as you play by Blast Theory — Kickstarter
- Objects of Intense Feeling: The Case of the Twitter API : Computational Culture
- NYC Taxi Trips Data from 2013 | Hacker News
Category Archives: Privacy
Dissidents And Party Animals Rejoice: The Photo Anonymizer App Can Help Hide You | Fast Company. Funny article from Fast Company about ObscuraCam
The app that I have been working on with folks from WITNESS and The Guardian Project has been announced! Announcing ObscuraCam v1 – Enhance Your Visual Privacy! | The Guardian Project.
Beyond Broadcast, May 12-13 2006 — Beyond Broadcast 2006: Reinventing Public Media in a Participatory Culture Archive Beyond Broadcast, a conference being put on at the Berkman Center is coming up in a bit more than a month. The conference … Continue reading
Wired News: Anonymity on a Disc Article from Wired about an anonymous OS (or two) that you can take with you: Titled Anonym.OS, the system is a type of disc called a “live CD” — meaning it’s a complete solution … Continue reading
NPR : Database Nation From NPR: May 4, 2004 — As subscribers pull the June Reason magazine out of their mailbox, something about the issue should look familiar. The magazine published 40,000 individualized covers displaying an aerial photo of the … Continue reading
CDT Mission From the site: The Center for Democracy and Technology works to promote democratic values and constitutional liberties in the digital age. With expertise in law, technology, and policy, CDT seeks practical solutions to enhance free expression and privacy … Continue reading