- Amazon Elastic Transcoder
- [Android] Three ways to send data over bluetooth
- Develop | Augmented Reality - junaio… your mobile companion
- The Perfect Match by Ken Liu | Lightspeed Magazine
- Privacy Information
- Pictures of People Scanning QR-codes
- NYC DOTMAP PORTAL
- #21497 (Make uploads on XML-RPC resumable) – WordPress Trac
- A Remote-Controlled Robot the Size of a Fly - NYTimes.com
- Brain Computer Interfaces Inch Closer to Mainstream - NYTimes.com
- Secure me and my video
- What everyone should know about the human eye
- Aquapulse heart rate monitor finally ships, misses out on Michael Phelps fervor
- Happy Birthday NYCwiki
- App Developers Withdraw From U.S. As Patent Fears Reach 'Tipping Point'
- Shaw Cable's Netflix competitor bypasses bandwidth caps on its way to the TV
- software patents as farce
- Mobile Application Checks Brain Waves for Health Control. Really?
- Senators Ask Spy Chief: Are You Tracking Us Through Our iPhones?
- Apps for NYC
Category Archives: Java
For the last little or should I say, long while I have been working on wrangling a solution for live streaming from Android that is both decent quality and extensible. For those of you interested, the litter in my GitHub … Continue reading
Rebooting Java Media, Part III: Conclusion – O’Reilly ONJava Blog Chris Adamson has put together a nice 3 part series of posts that explore the state of media support in Java. Long has this been a point of frustration for … Continue reading
10 Commandments for Java Developers Good rules.. Unfortunately, for me, I don’t follow them ;-) “There are many standards and best practices for Java Developers out there. This article outlines ten most basic rules that every developer must adhere to … Continue reading
DirectShow Java Wrapper: humatic – dsj Very Nice.. From the site: Need to play Windows Media files and streams, DivX video or DVDs in java? Access WDM capture devices? Control a firewire DVCam? Then maybe this can help you. dsj … Continue reading
Jave ME Device Table Sun has updated their Java ME (Jave ?) device listings.. Finally! J2Me would be the key word here..
FMJ – Freedom for Media in Java From the site: FMJ is an open-source project with the goal of providing a replacement/alternative to Java Media Framework (JMF). JMF is still dead in the water, despite some folks from Sun making … Continue reading
Google Cleans Ajax for Java Very interesting.. Will have to give it a shot.. From the article: The Google Web Toolkit (GWT) released this week is a framework that converts a standard Java application into Ajax that will work in … Continue reading
Sun blesses Java phone With a nice set of libraries.. Might have to get me one of these :-)