- A 21st-Century Migrant’s Essentials: Food, Shelter, Smartphone - The New York Times
- Michael Van Valkenburgh Associates, Inc.
- Rhizome | Art in Your Pocket 4: Net Art and Abstraction for the Small Screen
- The Creative Apocalypse That Wasn’t - The New York Times
- Accomable: Lessons From an Inspiring Start-Up - The New York Times
- Body as Interface with Xin Liu | eyebeam.org
- Brown Box - Radiolab
- What Eating 40 Teaspoons of Sugar a Day Can Do to You - NYTimes.com
- The Pencilsword: On a plate - The Wireless
- appear.in – one click video conversations
Category Archives: Civil Rights
The app that I have been working on with folks from WITNESS and The Guardian Project has been announced! Announcing ObscuraCam v1 – Enhance Your Visual Privacy! | The Guardian Project.
evilutionary virtual log >> Blog Archive >> Free Chris Webmaster of NTFU thrown in jail on obscenity charges after opening his adult site up to soldiers in Iraq to post pictures. From the post: Chris Wilson, of Lakeland Florida, is … Continue reading
m4a)” href=”http://www.hymn-project.org/”>hymn — decrypt iTunes and iPod music / unprotect AAC files (m4p –> m4a) To decrypt your iTunes protected AAC files so that they can be played on operating systems for which no official version of iTunes exists, such … Continue reading
Wired News: File Sharing Goes to High Court I have my fingers crossed on this one. If these file-sharing services can be held responsible for the actions of their users, what does that mean for any company developing software that … Continue reading
VLA Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts