- Violent confrontations: What a cop sees
- Patricia Lockwood, "Rape Joke"
- Documenting the Arrests of Journalists in Ferguson | Freedom of the Press Foundation
- Building Better S’mores, Inside Out Or In Pie Form «
- Last Call — Medium
- Do you want love or lust?
- Why We Care About Privacy - NYTimes.com
- A Year Without Privacy - NoahDyer.tv by Noah Dyer — Kickstarter
- No Bake Energy Bites | Gimme Some Oven
- We Experiment On Human Beings! « OkTrends
Category Archives: Civil Rights
The app that I have been working on with folks from WITNESS and The Guardian Project has been announced! Announcing ObscuraCam v1 – Enhance Your Visual Privacy! | The Guardian Project.
evilutionary virtual log >> Blog Archive >> Free Chris Webmaster of NTFU thrown in jail on obscenity charges after opening his adult site up to soldiers in Iraq to post pictures. From the post: Chris Wilson, of Lakeland Florida, is … Continue reading
m4a)” href=”http://www.hymn-project.org/”>hymn — decrypt iTunes and iPod music / unprotect AAC files (m4p –> m4a) To decrypt your iTunes protected AAC files so that they can be played on operating systems for which no official version of iTunes exists, such … Continue reading
Wired News: File Sharing Goes to High Court I have my fingers crossed on this one. If these file-sharing services can be held responsible for the actions of their users, what does that mean for any company developing software that … Continue reading
VLA Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts