- Why I Just Asked My Students To Put Their Laptops Away… — Medium
- Mobile Sensors Exploitation
- The ITP | Portfolio | Usability, UX, UI, IA, Design, Accessibility, Mobile
- Here's What Getting Doored Looks Like From A Cyclist's Perspective: Gothamist
- We're all needs now
- Steve Jobs was a low-tech parent
- The Leonard Lopate Show: Technology Exists That Can Mimic Human Consciousness - WNYC
- A Brief Rant on the Future of Interaction Design
- Stop The Cyborgs | Only the unmeasured is free.
Category Archives: Civil Rights
The app that I have been working on with folks from WITNESS and The Guardian Project has been announced! Announcing ObscuraCam v1 – Enhance Your Visual Privacy! | The Guardian Project.
evilutionary virtual log >> Blog Archive >> Free Chris Webmaster of NTFU thrown in jail on obscenity charges after opening his adult site up to soldiers in Iraq to post pictures. From the post: Chris Wilson, of Lakeland Florida, is … Continue reading
m4a)” href=”http://www.hymn-project.org/”>hymn — decrypt iTunes and iPod music / unprotect AAC files (m4p –> m4a) To decrypt your iTunes protected AAC files so that they can be played on operating systems for which no official version of iTunes exists, such … Continue reading
Wired News: File Sharing Goes to High Court I have my fingers crossed on this one. If these file-sharing services can be held responsible for the actions of their users, what does that mean for any company developing software that … Continue reading
VLA Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts