- RIP: A Remix Manifesto
- OS X Mavericks: Using Apple's hidden Wi-Fi Diagnostics tool | Computerworld
- The Stream Finally Cracks the Dam of Cable TV - NYTimes.com
- The secure smartphone that won’t get you beaten with rubber hoses | Ars Technica
- Waze W10 10/1/14 Launch Event Panel, hosted by Baratunde Thurston - YouTube
- The War with Notification Center — Adventures in Consumer Technology — Medium
- Here’s Why Public Wifi is a Public Health Hazard — Matter — Medium
- Appalachian Mountain Club's Equipped: Nearly Every USGS Topo Map Ever Made. For Free.
Author Archives: vanevery
Having recently had a chance to get hacky with Google Glass, I put together an app that I have been wanting for quite a while. For now it is called Circular Buffer. Essentially it is a 15 to 20 circular … Continue reading
Gargoyles represent the embarrassing side of the Central Intelligence Corporation. Instead of using laptops, they wear their computers on their bodies, broken up into separate modules that hang on the waist, on the back, on the headset. They serve as … Continue reading
Destined for the MoMA Design Store!
Great post by Brent Simmons about RSS and plumbing vs proprietary web apps inessential.com: Why I love RSS and You Do Too.
For the last little or should I say, long while I have been working on wrangling a solution for live streaming from Android that is both decent quality and extensible. For those of you interested, the litter in my GitHub … Continue reading