- New Tech City: How To Kick Digital Butt in a 21st-Century Workplace - WNYC
- PowerUp 3.0 - Smartphone Controlled Paper Airplane by Shai Goitein — Kickstarter
- Google Ngram Viewer
- nanoStream - High Quality Video Encoding and Streaming to Flash and other Media Servers
- Meatspace chat: your 2 seconds of fame.
- videoconverter.js - Convert Videos In Your Web Browser
- Opt out of global data surveillance programs like PRISM, XKeyscore, and Tempora - PRISM Break
- How Antisec Died — Notes from a Strange World — Medium
- Open Rights Group - What mobile internet filtering tells us about porn blocks
- How one school turned homework on its head with 'flipped' instruction | PBS NewsHour
Author Archives: vanevery
“We’ve got to make face-to-face time sacred, and we have to bring back the saying we used to hear all the time, and now never hear, ‘Look at me when I talk to you.” via Clifford Nass, Researcher on Multitasking, … Continue reading
Having recently had a chance to get hacky with Google Glass, I put together an app that I have been wanting for quite a while. For now it is called Circular Buffer. Essentially it is a 15 to 20 circular … Continue reading
Gargoyles represent the embarrassing side of the Central Intelligence Corporation. Instead of using laptops, they wear their computers on their bodies, broken up into separate modules that hang on the waist, on the back, on the headset. They serve as … Continue reading
Destined for the MoMA Design Store!
Great post by Brent Simmons about RSS and plumbing vs proprietary web apps inessential.com: Why I love RSS and You Do Too.
For the last little or should I say, long while I have been working on wrangling a solution for live streaming from Android that is both decent quality and extensible. For those of you interested, the litter in my GitHub … Continue reading