- Screen Addiction Is Taking a Toll on Children - NYTimes.com
- Command line interface for WordPress | WP-CLI
- Producing Open Source Software
- GAY CHECK ONLINE
- Amplifying small motions in large motions | MIT News
- Max Headroom: the definitive history of the 1980s digital icon | The Verge
- Pixelator • Jason Eppink's Catalogue of Creative Triumphs
- Paul Ford: What is Code? | Bloomberg
- The Agency - The New York Times
Author Archives: vanevery
Having recently had a chance to get hacky with Google Glass, I put together an app that I have been wanting for quite a while. For now it is called Circular Buffer. Essentially it is a 15 to 20 circular … Continue reading
Gargoyles represent the embarrassing side of the Central Intelligence Corporation. Instead of using laptops, they wear their computers on their bodies, broken up into separate modules that hang on the waist, on the back, on the headset. They serve as … Continue reading
Destined for the MoMA Design Store!
Great post by Brent Simmons about RSS and plumbing vs proprietary web apps inessential.com: Why I love RSS and You Do Too.
For the last little or should I say, long while I have been working on wrangling a solution for live streaming from Android that is both decent quality and extensible. For those of you interested, the litter in my GitHub … Continue reading