- TASER's New Police Glasses-Cam Lets Citizens See What Cops See | Fast Company | Business Innovation
- MediaCodec encoder sample
- android-screen-monitor - Android Screen Monitor - Google Project Hosting
- Optic Nerve: millions of Yahoo webcam images intercepted by GCHQ | World news | The Guardian
- OrmLite - Lightweight Java ORM Supports Android and SQLite
- Understanding Android local data store APIs
- Ukraine’s Opposition Says Government Stirs Violence - NYTimes.com
- History and Future of (Mostly) Higher Education | Coursera
- It's Time to Fix HTTPS - Google Drive
Author Archives: vanevery
“We’ve got to make face-to-face time sacred, and we have to bring back the saying we used to hear all the time, and now never hear, ‘Look at me when I talk to you.” via Clifford Nass, Researcher on Multitasking, … Continue reading
Having recently had a chance to get hacky with Google Glass, I put together an app that I have been wanting for quite a while. For now it is called Circular Buffer. Essentially it is a 15 to 20 circular … Continue reading
Gargoyles represent the embarrassing side of the Central Intelligence Corporation. Instead of using laptops, they wear their computers on their bodies, broken up into separate modules that hang on the waist, on the back, on the headset. They serve as … Continue reading
Destined for the MoMA Design Store!
Great post by Brent Simmons about RSS and plumbing vs proprietary web apps inessential.com: Why I love RSS and You Do Too.
For the last little or should I say, long while I have been working on wrangling a solution for live streaming from Android that is both decent quality and extensible. For those of you interested, the litter in my GitHub … Continue reading