Nice article in the Times about Whitman’s latest piece. I built and ran the video network that connected the two locations for the performance. Scenes from each location were transmitted and shown live in the other location.
- Michael Van Valkenburgh Associates, Inc.
- Rhizome | Art in Your Pocket 4: Net Art and Abstraction for the Small Screen
- The Creative Apocalypse That Wasn’t - The New York Times
- Accomable: Lessons From an Inspiring Start-Up - The New York Times
- Body as Interface with Xin Liu | eyebeam.org
- Brown Box - Radiolab
- What Eating 40 Teaspoons of Sugar a Day Can Do to You - NYTimes.com
- The Pencilsword: On a plate - The Wireless
- appear.in – one click video conversations
- American Icons: Barbie - Studio 360